American Mace - No Cord or Chain
The most popular Mace in America today. All metal parts are made of steel for maximum durability and are polished, double nickel plated and then chromed or brass plated.
- Dome (top portion of the head) is user replaceable.
- Mace includes both a practice crown and eagle crown that are interchangeable.
- Semi-flexible shaft is constructed of nine layers of fiberglass and tapers from 1” down to 5/8” where it meets the 10" metal ferrule.
- Shaft comes in Black, White, Red, Royal and Woodlook.
- Mace arrives UNWRAPPED.
- Bottom metal ferrule comes complete with a rubber tip that is user replaceable.
- The mace measures approximately 58” in length and can be custom ordered in 55" length (NON-RETURNABLE).