Chrome American Mace with Chain
The most popular Mace in America today. All metal parts are made of steel for maximum durability and are polished, double nickel plated and then chromed or brass plated.
- Dome (top portion of the head) is user replaceable.
- Mace includes both a practice crown and eagle crown that are interchangeable.
- Semi-flexible shaft is constructed of nine layers of fiberglass and tapers from 1” down to 5/8” where it meets the 10" metal ferrule.
- Mace includes a chain but is UNWRAPPED. The chain comes in the same finish as the metal parts chosen on the mace. Wrapping available for additional charge.
- The bottom metal ferrule comes complete with a rubber tip that is user replaceable. The mace measures approximately 58” in length and can be custom ordered in 55” length (NON-RETURNABLE).
For proper ability to maneuver mace, length should not be longer than measurement from ground to bottom of chin. All parts of the Peacock American Mace are replaceable or repairable. Over the years the name mace has been used sometimes to describe any kind of baton that a Drum Major would use. When working with your customer please make sure if they want to order a Mace that they understand that the mace is approximately 58” tall. It also is used different from the baton. When using the mace the head of the mace is held up where the baton is used with the head down and the tip up.