Military Signal Baton with 1 Cord
The head of the Military Signal Baton (4” diameter) is made of steel for maximum durability and is polished, double nickel plated and then chrome plated.
- The dome (top portion of the head) is user replaceable.
- The shaft is 1” diameter aluminum specially treated with your choice of white, red, silver, gold or black finish.
- The shaft can be wrapped with your choice of cord color (Red, White, Royal, Gold, Black, Orange, Kelly Green, Maroon or Purple). Cord is user replaceable. Item comes UNWRAPPED. Wrapping available for additional charge.
- The ferrule is solid tapered aluminum designed to give the strength and weight for a balanced performance.
- Baton includes a user replaceable rubber tip at bottom.
- The Military Signal Baton is available in 45” and 49” lengths.
The use of the baton differs from the use of the mace and is held with the head down and tip up. The military signal differs from the chrome and super-flex batons in that it is a lot larger. The head of the military signal is approximately 4” in diameter and approximately 6” long where the chrome and super-flex baton head is approximately 3” in diameter and approximately 3” long. The shaft of the military signal baton is 1” diameter where the chrome and super-flex baton shaft is 5/8” diameter.